Monday, August 17, 2009

Centerpieces

Since the ranch/winery were we are having the reception is already beautiful, we are going to have simple centerpieces.  One, it will save money. (Ya!) Two, the place already has so much to draw the eye.  I really like the idea of just having some mason jars with flowers and some candles around the jars.  Also, each jar will only have one type of flower but with 3 jars there will still be lots of flowers on the table.  Here are some pics that I've been collecting.


I like the simpleness of mason jars.  How cute is this arrangement.

Aren't these flowers so pretty. Here's a secret.  I think I'm leaning towards the "berry" colors for my wedding.  (Hanam would ask percent wise how much do I like it. ) So, I am 75% berry colors, 25% whites with blush.


This jar has a ribbon wrapped around it.  I think I will want to do something to the jars but I am not sure what.


I really like these flowers.  Oh, wait they're purple.  I won't be using blue mason jars, though.

(All pictures from Weeping Cherries.)
So can you picture it.  Reception dinner outside, green grass, ranch setting, and mason jars with flowers on the tables. Now I have to think of ideas on how to decorate the jars? Ribbon? Yarn? 


2 comments:

  1. I would just decorate with a simple ribbon and maybe have a personalized tag with your names and date of wedding. Then do a raffle at each table and it can be a favor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just decided (changed my mind AGAIN) to go with Mason jars for our wedding centerpieces...and I couldn't be happier! I think that I'll do a little tag or something and then stuff with my flowers...soft, easy and totally DIY-able!

    ReplyDelete