Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"Berry" Beautiful

One of my favorite wedding websites is Style Me Pretty. Look at the beautiful picture they posted yesterday! Does this scream berry colors or what?! The vibrant colors feel warm and inviting. I like the romantic candle lighting too. It looks simple and effortless.
This tablescape is my new inspiriation. 


Here is the whole inspiration board.


(Click to enlarge the board.)

This one actually includes berries in the pictures.  I think it's a good idea to incorporate berries somehow.  I'm going to have to think about it for awhile.




3 comments:

  1. I agree. Style Me Pretty is great, especially if you're planning a charming, outdoor-type wedding. So much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura!!
    I'm so excited you chose the berry palatte!! Your inspirations boards are STUNNING, and the color combination is more beautiful than I could've imagined! I'm so excited, and feel so lucky, to be a part of such a special day!! Everything is going to be so gorgeous... I just can't wait.... so can you go ahead and just get marries already!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors, style and look you are going for. It's going to be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete