Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It feels official!

I know that we've been engaged for several months now but I finally feel like we are officially getting things done.  So far I've only been giving away my money.  Although I spend, I have nothing to show for it ... but not anyyyyymore.  A few weeks ago we ordered our Save-the-dates and we just got them in the mail today!  I am excited! They are really cute and I can't wait to send them out.  I won't be able to post a picture until they go out but they are sweet.  
Did that ever happen to you? It didn't feel official until you had something concrete to show for it?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I think it was the invitations that made it more real for me especially when I started to receive the responses. It meant people were really coming.

    btw - I have a goodie on my blog for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man...the first thing I did was start booking venue appointments. Within less than a month after our official engagement we had our venue booked - and had paid the $8,000 to secure it. So that made it feel 'REAL' official :) Glad to have found your blog and hopefully we can follow each other along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mrs. Beever, I'm sending my monthly check into our reception location but that isn't cutting it for me. I just feel I don't have anything to show for that money spent. I went dress shopping today and that makes eeeeverything feel more real.

    ReplyDelete