Monday, July 20, 2009

Here We Go!

So, I had this great idea of blogging about our wedding.  As if planning a wedding isn't stressful enough, I will add to my work load.  I figured it would be a fun way to chronicle our wedding AND let people in on my latest plans.  I am new to blogging, though, so I hope that I am cut out for it. Mostly, I plan  to share with you what is currently going on with the wedding, as well as, wedding ideas, pictures, and DIY projects that I will be trying out.  I do plan on asking for feedback and ideas, so you need to be ready too!  

Oh yeah, and since I have a whole year to blog, I haven't quite figured out how often I will blog. For the first few months, I think it will probably be about once a week.  As we get nearer though, maybe about 3 or 4 times a week.  Which means you will have lots to read.

Lastly, I am excited to be in this new world of blogging.  If you are reading my blog for the first time, please feel free to leave a post.  I have a poll down at the bottom for you to take, too. My blog is definitely a work in progress, so please bear with me as I work out the kinks.    Currently, I am looking for a new banner at the top for the title of my blog.  Does anyone have any suggestions, where I could find one for free?

What about you? Do you have a blog? What do you use your blog for? 


5 comments:

  1. Laura!! This is great, what an awesome idea! I love the idea of blogging everything!! And it's perfect for me since I am in Florida, so now I can read about every detail!! YES!
    I had an amazing time planning my wedding, and I know you will as well. This is such an exciting time in your life and of course the wedding day, it is a day you will never forget.
    I will be your number one blogger reader fan!!! :)
    Love you!! Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,

    I LOVE this blog! Guess what...I LOVE that you LOVE LOVE! It's so exciting. I am looking forward to reading all about your wedding planning. I am so happy for you and Hanam's new journey together.

    xoxo...Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura's a big girl now doing the blogging thing! But seriously honey this is such a great forum for you to be able to share your plans and what is going on in your heart and head, especially as the big day approaches! Then you don't have to do it 20x's right? You and Hanam are on the road to a long and loving life together! I can't wait to read all that you want to share with us! I love you! I love love too! (I know who said to you!!) Tree

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls for your support. I am excited about the wedding. It seems a little surreal right now because it's a year out but I know reality will hit me soon. I am glad I get to share this with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! enjoy all your blogging now because for me once I hit 100 days my blogging became less in less with all that there is to do and think about..

    ReplyDelete